From Reporting to Real Analytics
Sigma’s cloud analytics solution lets you explore billions of records of data — in seconds. So start asking those ad hoc questions, and we’ll make sure you get the granular answers you’re looking for and not the superficial ones you’ve come to expect.
With 750 million people who already know how to use Sigma, our familiar spreadsheet interface means you can now collaborate across teams in real time. And that’s what real analytics means to us — empowering every part of your organization to make good decisions, quickly and independently.
Expect More From Your BI Tool
You have a cloud data warehouse. You even have a BI tool. So how come you’re having to wait around for dashboards to be built to answer last week’s pressing questions, while your competition is outrunning you?
Probably because your old BI tools alone are not enough. They force you to extract data, meaning by the time it gets to you, it will already be old news. With Sigma’s SaaS solution, you can take the filter off. Do your own lead conversion report, or SKU optimization report, or whatever report you need. At scale, with granular results and on-demand. Stop playing catch up. Start getting ahead.
With Sigma, Everyone Is Now an Analyst
- Our spreadsheet interface means increased accessibility
- Your data always stays in your cloud
- Collaborate across teams in real time
- Optimized integrations for all major CDW platforms
- Get up and running in just minutes
Who is Sigma for?
...it’s for data teams
- Scalable, governed, and secure ad hoc analysis against billions of records
- Predictable cloud data warehouse costs and performance
- Single trusted data journey, Sigma queries live, no extracts
...it’s for business users
A single source of truth allowing you to:
- Detect buying patterns based on the lowest level of detail
- Measure conversion rates at each stage of the funnel
- Understand lead velocity to optimize messaging and spend
- Anticipate business performance months ahead
We Listen to Our Customers. Here’s What They Say.
We needed the ability to combine large data sets. Sigma has cut our loading speeds from Tableau by over 50%.
User in Entertainment
Enterprise(> 1000 emp.)
Sigma makes non-IT users’ access and manipulation of big data super convenient and intuitive. Works great.
Ibrahim Gurdal A.
Pharmaceuticals, 1001-5000 employees