work with all of your data
Roll-ups and Limited Data Mean Risky Decisions
BI was great for a time when data was small, limited insights from rolled-up data was fine, and all the analysis was done by people with deep analytical expertise.
Today’s business people expect to be able to use all the data in the cloud data warehouse for decision-making.
They expect to be able to drill to the smallest detail. They expect to be able to adapt to changing business needs quickly, without rebuilding everything, without writing a bunch of code.
Sigma is built for today’s needs and users.
What is Sigma?
Sigma isn’t old-fashioned, charts-only analytics. It’s much more than that.
Sigma is the fastest and easiest way for businesses to use data in their everyday work:
- Connect to any data warehouse and start exploring in seconds.
- Add your own data and let others use it for their analysis, too.
- Add new calculations and metrics.
- Create scenarios and do “what if” analysis that’s impossible in “BI” tools — all without needing special expertise.
easy to use, widely adopted
Data to the People!
It’s no surprise that the average “adoption rate” for analytics is 25% when the tools are so hard to use. Not Sigma. We’re built the way you think—in spreadsheets.
- Easy to explore and analyze in an interface that just makes sense.
- Easy to add new data, metrics, and scenarios.
- Easy to collaborate and involve others in the exploration.
READY FOR THE FUTURE
Adapt to a Changing World
The world today is changing so fast, it’s hard to keep up. It’s even harder if you have to build new data models each time a supply route is disrupted, a new product is added, or a tariff is implemented.
With Sigma, it’s easy to keep pace because:
- We don’t require data models.
- You can add data as needed.
- You can play “what if” and test out possible scenarios.
We are Sigma.
Sigma is a cloud analytics platform that uses a familiar spreadsheet interface to give business users instant access to explore and get insights from their cloud data warehouse. It requires no code or special training to explore billions or rows, augment with new data, or perform “what if” analysis on all data in realtime.