For those in the know
Sigma is changing the way organizations use data
Sigma Computing is the first company to deliver on the promise of self-service analytics and business intelligence (A&BI). As an innovator in A&BI, Sigma helps organizations become data-driven from top to bottom by enabling leaders and domain experts to explore and analyze data in real-time for the first time.
Powered by the cloud and SQL under the hood, Sigma is the single source of truth for data stored in cloud data warehouses, and keeps data accurate, secure, and in context. Sigma is the only cloud A&BI software with a familiar and intuitive spreadsheet-like user interface that accelerates time to insight.
Leading Driver Assistance and Safety Services Provider Expands Data Access and Empowers Business Teams to Explore Live Data at Cloud Scale with Sigma
Sigma Computing Delivers Direct Data Access and Independent Data Exploration to Marketing Teams, Accelerating Insights and Decisions
Sigma Computing Taps Silicon Valley Veteran Eran Davidov as Vice President of Engineering
In the News
- New Sigma Computing Tool Enables in-Warehouse Data Editing – SearchBusinessAnalytics – 11/17/2020
- The Cloud Data Movement Is Unstoppable – Forbes – 10/19/2020
- How Low-Profile VC Firm Sutter Hill Lands Big Exits – Crunchbase – 10/14/2020
- Snowflake: Valuable Lessons For Entrepreneurs – Forbes – 09/18/2020
- These Were The Biggest Winners in Snowflake’s Record-Busting IPO – Crunchbase – 09/16/2020
- IPO Blockbuster Snowflake Sets Offering Price at $120 per Share for $33B Valuation – SiliconANGLE – 09/15/2020
- Sigma Research Finds Frustration, Embarrassment in the Corporate Data Language Barrier – Datanami – 06/25/2020
- Is Sigma Solving the Problem of Data and Insights in the Enterprise – Enterprise Times – 06/18/2020