For those in the know
Sigma is changing the way organizations use data
Sigma Computing is the first company to deliver on the promise of self-service analytics and business intelligence (A&BI). As an innovator in A&BI, Sigma helps organizations become data-driven from top to bottom by enabling leaders and domain experts to explore and analyze data in real-time for the first time.
Powered by the cloud and SQL under the hood, Sigma is the single source of truth for data stored in cloud data warehouses, and keeps data accurate, secure, and in context. Sigma is the only cloud A&BI software with a familiar and intuitive spreadsheet-like user interface that accelerates time to insight.
Sigma Computing Debuts New Features that Balance Control and Access, Enabling Anyone to Explore Data Safely and Securely
Sigma Computing Names SaaS Veterans Latha Colby and Cristina Bravo Olmo to Leadership Team
Volta Charging and Sigma Computing to Discuss the Value of Data Curiosity at AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas on December 3rd
In the News
- Sigma Analytics Platform's Interface Simplifies Queries – TechTarget: SearchBusinessAnalytics – 01/27/2020
- Five Questions with…Rob Woollen, CEO of Sigma Computing – Computer Business Review – 01/27/2020
- 6 Trends Impacting Analytics and Business Intelligence Practices – Information Magazine – 01/22/2020
- AiThority Interview with Rob Woollen CEO and Co-Founder at Sigma Computing – AiTHORITY – 01/20/2020
- Cloud Looms Large for Big Data in 2020 – Datanami – 01/07/2020
- The Road ahead for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence – Enterprise Talk – 01/06/2020
- TechBytes With Julie Lemieux, VP Of Product Design At Sigma Computing – MarTechSeries – 01/06/2020
- Real Time, Collaborative Data Analytics – Enterprise Talk – 12/11/2019