For those in the know
Sigma is changing the way organizations use data
Sigma Computing is the first company to deliver on the promise of self-service analytics and business intelligence (A&BI). As an innovator in A&BI, Sigma helps organizations become data-driven from top to bottom by enabling leaders and domain experts to explore and analyze data in real-time for the first time.
Powered by the cloud and SQL under the hood, Sigma is the single source of truth for data stored in cloud data warehouses, and keeps data accurate, secure, and in context. Sigma is the only cloud A&BI software with a familiar and intuitive spreadsheet-like user interface that accelerates time to insight.
Sigma Computing Achieves Elite Status in the Snowflake Partner Network, Accelerating Time-to-Value for Joint Customers
Sigma Computing Makes Self-service Business Intelligence a Reality for Teachable, Accelerating Data-driven Decisions Across Business Teams
Sigma Computing Helps Digital Manufacturing Trailblazer Shatter Data Literacy Barriers, Lower Costs, and Increase Customer Satisfaction
In the News
- The Cloud Data Movement Is Unstoppable – Forbes – 10/19/2020
- How Low-Profile VC Firm Sutter Hill Lands Big Exits – Crunchbase – 10/14/2020
- Snowflake: Valuable Lessons For Entrepreneurs – Forbes – 09/18/2020
- These Were The Biggest Winners in Snowflake’s Record-Busting IPO – Crunchbase – 09/16/2020
- IPO Blockbuster Snowflake Sets Offering Price at $120 per Share for $33B Valuation – SiliconANGLE – 09/15/2020
- Sigma Research Finds Frustration, Embarrassment in the Corporate Data Language Barrier – Datanami – 06/25/2020
- Is Sigma Solving the Problem of Data and Insights in the Enterprise – Enterprise Times – 06/18/2020
- Sigma Computing Takes Step Forward on Mission – Enterprise Times – 06/17/2020