Last Revised: 2020-03-25
Cookies are small data files that we store on your computer or device. You can find out more about cookies by visiting all.aboutcookies.org. If you are located in the European Union you may use the resources at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
2. What Cookies Do We Use?
We use various types of cookies on our Site and our Service, including:
- Session cookies, which disappear when you log out and close your browser;
- Persistent cookies, which stay on your device until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire;
- First-party cookies, which are associated with the domain you are visiting; and
- Third-party cookies, which are associated with a different domain other than the one you are visiting.
Some cookies are associated with your account. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are set on a browser or device. You can see a list of these types of cookies at the bottom of this policy.
Besides the cookies listed below, we, our service providers, and/or our third-party advertisers and analytics partners may also use other standard technologies, such as web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, local storage objects (such as HTML5 and Flash) and scripts. These help provide the functionality described in this policy.
- Authentication. If you’re signed in to your account, cookies help us keep you logged in, show you the right information and personalize your experience.
- Storing preferences and supporting additional features and functionalities. Cookies can help you fill out forms on our Sites and our Services more easily. They also support additional features and functionality on our Sites and our Services.