Live Webinar Series
What’s New in Sigma
Do even more with your data thanks to Sigma’s new features: enhanced permission controls, workspaces and folders, new capabilities in Sigma Workbooks, and more!
Curious to learn about the latest updates in Sigma? Register for our live “What’s New in Sigma” webinar to ensure you get the most out of your analytics with our new features and capabilities, including:
- Custom Account Types Enables detailed control and permissions on the features and functionality certain user groups have.
- Workspace and Folder Permissions Better control on who can do what with these objects via different levels of permissions.
- Workspaces and Teams Decoupled These objects can be created and managed independently for easier management and access control.
- Azure AD Integration for SCIM Centralized, simplified management of Sigma users and teams is now available through Azure AD and SCIM+SAML.
- New Features within Sigma Workbooks Learn more about the new capabilities that come with the recent re-design of the Sigma interface and architecture.
Sr. Director, Solution Architecture & Evangelism at Sigma
Director of Product Marketing at Sigma