Put the Power of Data into Everyone’s Hands with Sigma Workbooks!
We recently launched Sigma Workbooks, a full redesign of our interface and architecture packed with new functionality and performance to make data exploration, analysis, collaboration, and visualizations better and easier, especially for non-technical business users. Watch this webinar for a deep dive discussion and demo of Sigma Workbooks and learn how it can help you and your organization!
Key new features include:
- A collaboration canvas where multiple data elements, including tables, charts, and text can be unified to tell a live data story that can easily be collaborated on with others
- Workbooks and Dashboards have been combined into a single Workbook for a smoother and more intuitive linkage between data and visualizations
- Multiple features to improve interactive, ad-hoc analysis including one-click, visual filtering and drill down on charts, enhanced pivot tables, and the use of arbitrary formulas in charts.
- Instant queries, filters, and sorts by using the power of your browser against its data cache
- Ability to embed a full Sigma Workbook into an application so end viewers can go beyond the dashboard for new, deeper analysis.
Sr. Director, Solution Architecture & Evangelism at Sigma
Director of Product Marketing at Sigma