What’s New in Sigma
Do even more with your data thanks to Sigma’s new features, including enhanced support for Slack and exports to cloud storage!
Curious to learn about the newest Sigma features and capabilities? This April 2021 edition includes in-depth demos of our latest capabilities, how they work, and how they deliver business value to you and your organization. Hear about our latest updates, including:
- Applying filters to scheduled dashboard exports: Scheduled dashboard exports now support customizable controls, including filters, giving users the flexibility to create multiple custom exports from a single report.
- Exports to cloud storage: Worksheet data can now be exported to either Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage as a single file up to 5GB, significantly increasing the size of Sigma data exports.
- Visualization improvements: Includes support for data labels for stacked bar chart totals as well as one-click PDF download functionality directly to images on dashboards.
- Detail on recent activity: The Home and Recents pages now show additional information on your recent activity, including document views, drafting, and copying, making it easier to resume or find your prior work.
- Sending reports to private Slack channels: Users can now schedule and send reports to private Slack channels, making it easier to quickly share insights with the right people so they can make timely decisions.