Stop searching. You’ve found a new tool.
See how Sigma delivers answers to unexpected questions.
DATA-DRIVEN BUSINESSES USE SIGMA FOR FAST, EASY, AND POWERFUL ANALYTICS
Spot a gap in your analysis? ThoughtSpot requires:
- Extensive Modeling
- High Maintenance
- Keyword Search Complications
Sigma delivers true self-service analytics.
- Empowers cloud self-service analytics in a governed and familiar UI: the spreadsheet.
- Frees data and BI teams from managing extensive modeling and complex business logic.
- Enables business users to freely drill down to row-level data at massive scale.
- Combine warehouse data, CSVs, and input new data - even in an embedded context.
- CSAT: 4.8. Real-time dedicated in-app support for your entire organization in minutes. Thirty-minute dedicated office hours over Zoom to all accounts.
- Search can only answer simple questions. AI loses credibility with obvious answers.
- Search indexing and AI features incur additional compute cost.
- Collaboration is disconnected, there is no capability to merge content.
- Embedding does not allow write-back.
- Business users still exporting to Excel.
Real time support in minutes, not days
The support team is nailing it, it's really good support. Please keep it and even if you make it "VIP Treatment," then we want to be VIP. We love your live support.
CTO, Greenland Capital Management
There hasn't been a single data question I haven't been able to answer in Sigma once I engage the support team for help.
What really helped make my life easier in making the case for Sigma was the thought, effort, and responsiveness that your team put in whereas the competition simply lacked that level of depth!
Director of Analytics, OpenWeb
Why Companies Choose Sigma Over ThoughtSpot
A Cloud-Native Start With Sigma
Sigma's generational differentiator from previous BI tools is being born in the cloud, keeping the modern cloud data platform in mind. Sigma will never hold or persist any of your data. Sigma’s spreadsheet-like interactions produce machine-generated SQL code that is executed live against your warehouse. Sigma's cloud-native architecture allows us to provide lower cost per user at scale and rapidly deploy innovative features such as:
- New Spreadsheet Functions
- Drill Anywhere
- Live Edit Collaboration
- "Bring Your Own Data" with Input Tables
Trial Our Embedding Capability Today
Embed evaluations are a snap with Sigma. Our in-app chat support and documentation ensure you can stand up a functional embedded Sigma workbook as soon as you connect to your cloud data platform. Sigma’s embedded functionality further differentiates itself with features including:
- End User “Save As” Capability
- JSON Parsing
- Enterprise Security
A Language and Interface Teams Already Know and Love
Whether your data experts prefer spreadsheets or SQL, they’ll be able to immediately get started with Sigma. ThoughtSpot requires extensive upfront mapping for search functionality to work as expected for pre-planned questions. Sigma gives everyone—including non-technical users—the ability to query the data warehouse for completely new analysis with familiar formulas and functions.
Explore our Customer Stories
Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics, Workato
"What would potentially take us three weeks [with our legacy tool] is down to a day or two with Sigma—which is more than 90% in time savings."
How Companies Evaluate Sigma and ThoughtSpot
Read about the limitations of Thoughtspot and how Sigma can help you answer your business questions with live data.
Thinking about Sigma? Here Are the Top 20 Questions We Get Every Day
We get a lot of questions about what makes Sigma unique and how it all works. Check out the top questions our go to market teams answer daily.
Accelerate Time to Value with Embedded Analytics
Learn how to deploy your embedded analytics solution and empower your end users to explore and analyze data on their own.
We are Sigma.
Sigma is a cloud-native analytics platform that uses a familiar spreadsheet interface to give business users instant access to explore and get insights from their cloud data warehouse. It requires no code or special training to explore billions of rows, augment with new data, or perform “what if” analysis on all data in real-time.