Sense that analytics and embedding could be easier?
See how Sigma delivers true self-service analytics for embedded users.
Sigma embeds differently:
- Keep data secure where it belongs, in the warehouse.
- Connect once and analyze all your data.
- Unique Embed Features
- Input Tables
- Save As…
Leverage the power of the cloud and analyze data at speed and scale.
- Empowers cloud self-service analytics in a governed and familiar UI: the spreadsheet.
- Frees data and BI teams from managing an additional data layer.
- Enables business users to freely drill down to row-level data at massive scale.
- Deploys embed solutions, keeping data where it’s most secure, in the warehouse
- CSAT: 4.8. Real-time dedicated in-app support for your entire organization in minutes. Thirty-minute dedicated office hours over Zoom to all accounts.
- Data most performant relocated and blended in ElastiCubes.
- Collaboration is disconnected, cannot merge content.
- Embedding does not allow write-back.
- Business users still exporting to Excel.
DATA-DRIVEN BUSINESSES USE SIGMA FOR FAST, EASY, AND POWERFUL ANALYTICS
Real time support in minutes, not days
The support team is nailing it, it's really good support. Please keep it and even if you make it "VIP Treatment," then we want to be VIP. We love your live support.
CTO, Greenland Capital Management
There hasn't been a single data question I haven't been able to answer in Sigma once I engage the support team for help.
What really helped make my life easier in making the case for Sigma was the thought, effort, and responsiveness that your team put in whereas the competition simply lacked that level of depth!
Director of Analytics, OpenWeb
Why Companies Choose Sigma Over Sisense
A Cloud-Native Start With Sigma
Sigma's generational differentiator from previous BI tools is being born in the cloud, keeping the modern cloud data platform in mind. Sigma will never hold or persist any of your data. Sigma’s spreadsheet-like interactions produce machine-generated SQL code that is executed live against your warehouse. Sigma's cloud-native architecture allows us to provide lower cost per user at scale and rapidly deploy innovative features such as:
- New Spreadsheet Functions
- Drill Anywhere
- Live Edit Collaboration
- "Bring Your Own Data" with Input Tables
Trial Our Embedding Capability Today
Embed evaluations are a snap with Sigma. Our in-app chat support and documentation ensure you can stand up a functional embedded Sigma workbook as soon as you connect to your cloud data platform. Sigma’s embedded functionality further differentiates itself with features including:
- End user “Save As” capability
- JSON Parsing
- Enterprise Security
A Language and Interface Teams Already Know and Love
Whether data experts know spreadsheets or SQL, Sisense requires the use of ElastiCubes. In contrast, Sigma gives analysts the option to leverage their existing expertise, saving time and resources while ensuring a high rate of adoption. Sigma gives everyone—including non-technical users—the ability to query the data warehouse directly using an intuitive spreadsheet UI with familiar formulas and functions.
Explore our Customer Stories
If you had told me a year ago that we were going to switch embedded analytics' providers, I would’ve told you, you were crazy. Looker was integrated throughout our application. However, after running into enough roadblocks, limitations, and support issues, we started searching for alternatives and finally implemented Sigma.
We are Sigma.
Sigma is a cloud-native analytics platform that uses a familiar spreadsheet interface to give business users instant access to explore and get insights from their cloud data warehouse. It requires no code or special training to explore billions of rows, augment with new data, or perform “what if” analysis on all data in real-time.
Sign up to get Sigma in your inbox
Stay connected as we bring speed and ease of use to the data world.
By submitting, you consent to allow Sigma Computing to store and process the personal data from this form to fulfill your request.