How Industries Use Sigma
With Sigma, any company in any industry can explore, analyze, and visualize all their data with unparalleled ease-of-use, scale, speed and flexibility to solve analytical use cases. The resulting data-driven decisions help ensure industry-leading products and services.
Flexibility and fast answers to adjust to industry disruptions
All industries face major disruptions like COVID-19 or the move from selling offline to online. A flexible analytical product like Sigma is needed to quickly determine the right actions to adjust. Historical dashboards won’t help.
Unlock the insight of your employees with self-service analytics
Industry leaders harness the intelligence and creativity of their entire workforce to make better decisions. With Sigma, self-service analytics by all employees can be realized for more data driven decisions. Analysis by a few is not enough.
Better understand your customers and suppliers to optimize activities and spend
Industry leaders need to analyze massive amounts of data across many sources to gain the understanding of customers and suppliers needed to optimize sales, marketing, and the supply chain. Only Sigma has the scale and power for this.
Analytics for High Tech & Software
Sigma can help technology, software/SaaS, hardware, and telecommunications companies meet their most demanding analytical needs to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of user behavior and product usage
- Measure sales force performance and marketing spend ROI
- Drive customer success and renewal efforts
- Determine ideal ways to monetize content
- Predict network usage
- Embed visualizations into external applications
Analytics for Financial Services
Sigma can help FinTech, banking, investment, insurance, and lending companies meet their most demanding analytical needs by leveraging big data to:
- Build customer 360s to maximize personalization and up/cross-sells
- Optimize pricing for insurance policies and financial products
- Identify new investment areas with predictive analytics
- Strengthen risk management and regulatory compliance
Sigma also enables secure, governed analytics on sensitive customer financial data by never taking data out of the cloud data warehouse (CDW) and offering robust, built-in security and access controls.
Analytics for Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
Sigma can help ecommerce, retail, wholesale, and CPG companies meet their most demanding analytical needs to:
- Build omnichannel customer 360s to maximize personalization and targeted offers
- Maximize up/cross-sells with market basket analysis
- Ensure the right products are available at the right place and at the right time with supply-chain planning and inventory management
- Maximize profit with price model optimization
- Measure and optimize product sales by SKU/channel/store/region/county
- Determine the best strategies to move sales from physical-to-online or indirect-to-direct
Analytics for Manufacturing & Industrials
Sigma can help manufacturers of transportation, chemical, commodity, food, and other industrial goods meet their most demanding analytical needs to:
- Perform real-time supply-chain analytics to ensure materials and product inventory are available in the right quantities, in the right locations, and at the right time
- Analyze ERP/supply chain/IoT data to ensure manufacturing capabilities are optimized with minimal waste while product quality is maximized
- Gain a deeper understanding of product sales and usage to drive sales optimization and product enhancements
Analytics for Healthcare & Life Sciences
Sigma can help healthcare providers, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, biotech, and medical device companies meet their most demanding analytical needs by leveraging big data and analytics to:
- Build 360-degree views of patients to improve patient quality of care and outcomes
- Identify and reduce instances of unnecessary medical fees or fraud
- Quickly develop and deliver new life-saving treatments and devices through clinical trial analysis
- Optimize sales, marketing, supply chain, and inventory activities
Sigma enables secure, governed analytics on sensitive patient health data by never taking data out of the cloud data warehouse. We also offer healthcare organizations with robust, built-in security and access controls.
“After being in business for nearly 50 years, our teams can finally access and leverage all our legacy data to improve our products and services. Sigma helps give us that competitive advantage.”