Imagine Marketing with All the Answers
How limitless data access empowered Yesware to cut acquisition costs by 50%
Marketers, be honest: If your boss asked you which campaigns and channels are generating the greatest return on investment, how long would it take you to come up with the answer? A day? A week? Forever?
The customer journey is no longer a linear track to conversion — it’s evolved into a labyrinth of up to 62 touch points across dozens of channels. Add in siloed data sources, static marketing dashboards, busy BI teams, and overly complicated analytics tools, and it’s no wonder marketers struggle to track, manage, and prove campaign ROI.
The result? Runaway ad spend, campaigns that fail to move the needle, and needless friction with the sales team.
Fortunately, modern marketers have a secret weapon. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how Yesware’s marketing team slashed customer acquisition costs by 50%, leveraging their cloud data stack to quickly get answers to their most complex and impactful marketing analytics questions.
Experts from Snowflake and Sigma will show how highly valuable (yet underused) BI tools and techniques can give marketing teams immediate answers to critical questions like:
- How should I allocate my marketing budget across channels to maximize ROI?
- What does the perfect customer journey look like?
- When is it best to market new features to current customers?
- How do I prove the value of my campaign investments to the sales team?
- And many more!
- Ian Adams – VP of Sales & Marketing at Yesware
- Luke Bussey – Growth Consultant at Logan/Bussey
- Ganesh Subramanian – Director of Product Marketing at Snowflake
- Brian Robinson – Director, Industry Solution Engineering at Sigma Computing
Watch the Webinar: