5 Things to Consider When Choosing Power BI as Your Analytics Solution
You understand the importance of enabling everyone in your organization to make data-driven decisions in real-time — which is why you’re either currently using Microsoft Power BI or considering it for your company’s business intelligence (BI) needs.
But how confident are you in the ability of Power BI alone to empower all your employees to harness the full potential of your data — especially at the scale and speed required in today’s fast-paced and highly competitive market?
Here are 5 helpful questions to ask to make sure Microsoft’s data visualization and dashboarding tool is the best (and only) analytics solution for your company’s current and future needs.
- Is it important for domain experts to do more than view dashboards?
- Do you have resources available for extensive data modeling?
- Does your company invest in a cloud data platform?
- Is your data secure and fully governed?
- How much are you willing to pay for data consumption and collaboration?
Get the multi sheet: