What’s New in Sigma
We want to ensure you realize the full value of Sigma and do the best possible analytics to improve your bottom line. So our “What’s New in Sigma’ webinar lets you learn about our latest features and capabilities and how you can use them to get the most out of Sigma.
This November 2020 edition will include in-depth demos of our latest capabilities, how they work, and how they deliver business value to you and your organization. New capabilities include:
- Warehouse Data Editing: In a highly-controlled manner, Admins can enable users to easily update system-of-record data in the data warehouse directly from Sigma.
- Templates: New templates, with pre-built worksheets and dashboards that leverage Salesforce data, are available for Sales and Marketing use cases.
- New navigation: New “master/detail” UI navigation and Search for a better user experience, including seeing the metadata of documents before they are opened.
- Dashboard pivot table and table sorting: Ability to directly sort columns, including pivot table columns, on dashboard table charts.
- Enhancements to Conditional Scheduling: Create schedules from a dashboard visualization, test schedules before implemented, make conditions text-based, and more.
- Enhancements to Embedded Analytics: Easier management with page listing all embeddings and the quick ability to search, re-assign or delete embeds.