A Spreadsheet Experience at Snowflake Scale
How BI Experts Empower Teams to Drive Business Outcomes with Sigma
Analyst research shows that top performing companies make high-quality decisions faster and with less effort than their competitors.
Unfortunately, most tools intended to help organizations make high-quality, data-driven decisions require BI experts to expend time and effort pulling countless ad hoc reports for their line of business colleagues. Time to insight slows to a snail’s pace.
That’s why 62% of businesses say true self-service BI is essential in 2020. A BI expert’s ability to transform data into a company-wide asset that drives business outcomes not only fuels faster and more impactful decision making, but it’s also the key to achieving organizational influence and leadership.
Hear how Migo’s self-service BI stack ultimately led to a 47% improvement in marketing campaign response rates and other critical business outcomes. Experts from Migo, Snowflake, and Sigma will discuss:
- Tactics, training, and tools business teams need to effectively self-service
- How Migo’s BI team helped marketing achieve an 11% increase in campaign ROI
- Strategies to strike a balance between data access and control
- The ins and outs of Migo’s cloud data analytics architecture
- And much more!
- Joseph Bates, Analytics Architect @ Migo
- Alex Harvey, Marketing Lead @ Migo
- Jeremy Maranitch, Strategic Alliances Manager @ Snowflake
- Kristian Fennessy, Solution Engineer @ Sigma Computing