For years, business intelligence (BI) was a field that only enterprise companies could access—so when it came to making data-driven business decisions, they had the upper hand. The introduction of the modern cloud analytics stack allows today’s startups and small enterprises to achieve the same capabilities in an easy-to-implement, low-cost, hosting-free environment. But before that can happen, your company needs to embrace a data-driven culture of curiosity, accessibility, and analytical empowerment—and overcome the challenges that come with it.
Watch this webinar to hear how Peaksware built a self-service approach to analytics with Fivetran, Snowflake, and Sigma, and the value it’s brought to the table.
Watch and Learn:
- How the cloud makes BI and analytics attainable for companies of all sizes
- How to centralize company data, make it accessible to teams, and use it to drive business strategy
- How Fivetran, Snowflake, and Sigma make it easy and affordable to source data and deploy analytics across your organization
- How to use analytics in the same way that Apple, Amazon, and other enterprises have enjoyed for decades
- Sean Perry, Data Insights Manager at Peaksware
- Sean Spediacci, Senior Product Marketer at Fivetran
- Stipo Josipovic, Product Manager at Sigma
In Partnership with: