Filters are a powerful tool that can help you complete complex analysis, quickly. Find the top results within a category using Rank & Limit.
- First, use Group By to create your category groupings.
- Create an aggregate column that counts the number of results in each category. You can quickly do this using the column menu of the column that contains the data you want to count.
- Filter by your aggregate column.
- In the Filter panel, use the drop down menu to change the filter type to Rank & Limit.
- You can easily choose how many results to choose, and if you want to see the most or least common. To see the lowest numbers, sort ascending. To see the highest numbers, uncheck the Ascending option.
- Click to apply and you have your ranked results!