You can create a worksheet based on your custom SQL query. You can use the SQL Runner to explore your data warehouse, then create a worksheet from there. You can also choose SQL as the data source when creating a new worksheet.
- Click the blue and white plus on the left hand navigation bar.
- Select SQL.
- Select which database connection you would like to query. The last database connection used is automatically selected.
- Type or paste in your SQL query.
- Click Run to preview what data your query is selecting.
- Click Get Started to create your worksheet.